This is a new handmade forge steel, hunting knife. Only single copy!
Hunting Knife, Fixed Blade, Straight Back Knife, Collection
Author's work by master George WAUGH (France 2019).
The blade is made of carbon steel 150Cr14 (DIN Germany). It is a very high quality and reliable steel, which keeps sharpening well as a result of professional heat treatment and hardening. It is carbon steel that is often chosen by cooks for very clear, aggressive cutting and not sticking products on the blade. The down and sharpening of the blade is done on both sides. Sharpening is reduced to a small convex lens.
- The handle is made of Staron (artificial stone).
- The shape of the handle is self designed. It is ergonomic and comfortable in the hand. Installation - consignment note.
Оverall length 23.0 cm. \ 9,0"
Blade length 11.7 cm. \ 4,6"
The width of the blade 3.9 cm. \ 1,5"
Blade thickness 3.0 mm. \ 0,12"
The total weight of the knife 189 g. / 6.6 oz.
- PLEASE CHECK YOUR LOCAL CUSTOMS LAW BEFORE BIDDING.
- YOU SHOULD BE OVER 18 YEAR.
- ALL KNIVES ARE VERY SHARP, PLEASE OPEN CAREFULLY.
ONCE AGAIN I WOULD LIKE TO ASSURE YOU. IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH KNIFE, YOU CAN SEND IT BACK.