Boning (Slicer) Kitchen Knife. Made in Japan. Restored blade and new handle!
This knife was used, it's no new! Made in Japan +- 1980/90.
The blade is Carbon Steel hand-forged, not stamped steel!
The cutting blade made of Сarbon Steel.
The blade is beveled on one side!!!
Note that the knife has been completely cleaned, but has minimal pitting scars, grinding/use marks. The blade has been etched in acid to protect against rust.
- The restoration of the original Japanese knife! Author of knife reconstruction George Waugh (France).
- The handle is made of stabilized rare Walnut Burl wood.
- Scabbard (sheath) made of genuine 100% leather. The scabbard is sewn entirely by hand of two colored leather.
- Sharpening is complete, the blade is very sharp.
- Keep the knife dry after use! Or it will rust.
The dimensions of the knife:
Knife length 312 mm. / 12,2"
Blade Length 192 mm. / 7,5"
Blade Width 35 mm. / 1,4"
Blade Thickness 2,0 mm. / 0,08"
Weight of the knife 142 g. / 5,0 oz
The age restriction is 18 years.
If you want to buy on this knife, you certify that your age qualifies for this purchase.
And this is a Legal purchase.
Based on 1 review
MASAHIRO, Japanese Boning Kitchen Knife, Original Vintage and Restored Blade.