- The blade is Shirogami Ni-Mai: Carbon Steel + Stainless Steel hand-forged.
The blade is beveled on one side!!!
- Sharpening is full complete, the blade is very sharp!
- The octagonal handle is made of Ebony Wood, Buffalo Horn and the Bolster of Mokume Gane (brass + copper).
Knife length 340 mm. / 13,4"
Blade Length 197 mm. / 7,7"
Weight of the knife 162 g. / 5,7 oz
- These are used things!
Please study the photos carefully before you make a purchase. We sharpen the blades of most of the knives we sell before being included in the list. We then lubricate the blade surface and the handle to protect against rust. Of course, the blade are cleaned before sharpening and lubricating. However, when you remove the rust there are scratches or marks and there may be scratches, damage, slight rust near the part near the handle.
I WILL BE GLAD TO SEND YOU ADDITIONAL PHOTOS ON YOUR REQUEST!
- The blades is Carbon Steel hand-forged. This is Carbon steel has a hard core and soft covers on the sides, which gives the knife the ability to keep its sharpness perfectly while having a high resistance to breakage.
Note that the knife has been cleaned, has pitting scars, spotting, scratches, grind/use marks. On the upper end (shoe) of the blade there are impact marks.
After working keep it dry after use! Or it will rust.
- The age restriction is 18 years.
If you want to advertise on this knife, you certify that your age Qualifies for this purchase. And this is a Legal purchase.